Constructing a price deflator for R&D: calculating the price of knowledge investments as a residual
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carol Corrado & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel, 2011. "Constructing a Price Deflator for R&D: Calculating the Price of Knowledge Investments as a Residual," Economics Program Working Papers 11-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin J. Fox & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel & Gavin Wallis, 2017.
"Spillovers from R&D and Other Intangible Investment: Evidence from UK Industries,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 22-48, February.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "Spillovers from R&D and other intangible investment: evidence from UK industries," Working Papers 10044/2/10009, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "Spillovers from R&D and other intangible investment: evidence from UK industries," Working Papers 40107, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "Spillovers from R&D and other intangible investment: evidence from UK industries," Working Papers 10009, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Iommi, Massimiliano & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 9061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carol Coorado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth Strategies for Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," Working Papers LuissLab 12101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Carol A. Corrado & Janet X. Hao, 2014. "Brands As Productive Assets: Concepts, Measurement, and Global Trends," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 13, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imp:wpaper:9028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbimpuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.