Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mr. Lev Ratnovski & Sophia Chen & Pi-Han Tsai, 2017.
"Credit and Fiscal Multipliers in China,"
IMF Working Papers
2017/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Sophia & Ratnovski, Lev & Tsai, Pi-Han, 2019. "Credit and fiscal multipliers in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sophia Chen & Lev Ratnovski & Pi-Han Tsai, 2019. "Credit and Fiscal Multipliers in China," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2019_005, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Mark Weisbrot & Juan Antonio Montecino, 2010. "Alternatives to Fiscal Austerity in Spain," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-18, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Techert, Holger & Demary, Markus, 2012. "Kombinierte Konjunktur- und Klimapolitik: Chance für die deutsche Umweltindustrie?," IW-Analysen, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute, volume 75, number 75, June.
- Olivier J Blanchard & Daniel Leigh, 2014. "Learning about Fiscal Multipliers from Growth Forecast Errors," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(2), pages 179-212, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSPN; tax rebate; interest rate; multiplier; Taylor interest rate rule; monetary policy indicator; interest rate response; multiplier estimate; IMF staff note; Fiscal multipliers; Tax refunds; Corporate income tax; Fiscal stimulus; Income and capital gains taxes; Global;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2009/011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.