Externalities and Macroprudential Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmela D’Avino, 2020. "Global Banking and Macroprudential Policy: New Evidence on U.S. Banks," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 1095-1121, October.
- Chenet, Hugues & Ryan-Collins, Josh & van Lerven, Frank, 2021. "Finance, climate-change and radical uncertainty: Towards a precautionary approach to financial policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Nataliia Osina, 2021. "Global liquidity and capital flow regulations," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(1), pages 52-72, March.
- Susanne L�tz & Matthias Kranke, 2014. "The European rescue of the Washington Consensus? EU and IMF lending to Central and Eastern European countries," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 310-338, April.
- Boot, Arnoud & Hoffmann, Peter & Laeven, Luc & Ratnovski, Lev, 2021. "Fintech: what’s old, what’s new?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Nataliia Osina, 0. "Global liquidity and capital flow regulations," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
More about this item
KeywordsSDN; externality; bank; market failure; prudential regulation; regulation; Externalities; systemic risk; macroprudential policy; capital requirement; proxy externality; bank assets; bank risk strategy; Asset liquidity; Financial contagion;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:2012/005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.