Toward an Efficient and Sustainable Microinsurance Market: The Regulatory Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ahsan, Syed M. & Barua, Shubhasish & Tax, Jaimie, 2010. "Toward an efficient and sustainable Microinsurance market: The regulatory perspective," MPRA Paper 35816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dror, David Mark & Koren, Ruth & Ost, Alexander & Binnendijk, Erika & Vellakkal, Sukumar & Danis, Marion, 2007. "Health insurance benefit packages prioritized by low-income clients in India: Three criteria to estimate effectiveness of choice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 884-896, February.
- Xavier Giné & Robert Townsend & James Vickery, 2008.
"Patterns of Rainfall Insurance Participation in Rural India,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 539-566, October.
- Xavier Gine & Robert M. Townsend & James Vickery, 2007. "Patterns of rainfall insurance participation in rural India," Staff Reports 302, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2007. "Patternsof rainfall insurance participation in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4408, The World Bank.
- Syed M. Ahsan, 2010. "Microinsurance, Poverty & Vulnerability: A Concept Paper," Working Papers 1, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahsan, Syed M. & Khalily, M. A. Baqui & Hamid, Syed A. & Barua , Shubhasish & Barua, Suborna, 2013. "The Microinsurance Market in Bangladesh: An Analytical Overview," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 36(1), pages 1-54, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMicroinsurance; poverty & vulnerability; prudential regulation; reporting standards;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imb:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jabeer Al Sherazy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inmifbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.