Interactions Between Corporate Strategy and Financial Strategy: Some Propositions for Practicing Managers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, J. L. & Kennedy, Robert E., 1977. "A Comparative Analysis of Stock Price Behavior on the Bombay, London, and New York Stock Exchanges," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 391-413, September.
- Roger Ignatius, 1992. "The Bombay Stock Exchange: Seasonalities and Investment Opportunities," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 223-227, July.
- Varma, Jayanth R. & Ragunathan V & Dixit R, 1992. "Comments on SEBI Draft Takeover Code," IIMA Working Papers WP1992-02-01_01086, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Bhat Ramesh, 1988. "Am Empirical Study of the Intertemporal Relations Among the Regional Share Price Indicators," IIMA Working Papers WP1988-05-01_00824, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Akella, Srinivas R & Greenbaum, Stuart I, 1992. "Innovations in Interest Rates, Duration Transformation, and Bank Stock Returns," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Barua, S. K. & Srinivasan, G, 1987. "Investigation of decision criteria for investment in risky assets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 247-253.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:wp01229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .