Lumpy Investment and State-Dependent Pricing in General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Reiter & Tommy Sveen & Lutz Weinke, 2009. "Lumpy investment and state-dependent pricing in general equilibrium," Working Paper 2009/05, Norges Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rüdiger Bachmann & Lin Ma, 2016. "Lumpy Investment, Lumpy Inventories," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(5), pages 821-855, August.
- Michael Reiter, 2009. "Approximate Aggregation in Heterogeneous-Agent Models," 2009 Meeting Papers 733, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael K. Johnston, 2009. "Real and Nominal Frictions within the Firm: How Lumpy Investment Matters for Price Adjustment," Staff Working Papers 09-36, Bank of Canada.
- Reiter, Michael, 2010. "Approximate and Almost-Exact Aggregation in Dynamic Stochastic Heterogeneous-Agent Models," Economics Series 258, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsLumpy investment; Sticky prices;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2009-05-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .