Inflation in the West African Countries. The Impact of Cocoa Prices, Budget Deficits, and Migrant Remittances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Estefanía Mourelle, 2009. "Inflation persistence and asymmetries: evidence for African countries," Working Papers 2009/2, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Juan C. Cuestas & Estefania Mourelle, 2011. "Is there asymmetric behaviour in African inflation? A non-linear approach," NCID Working Papers 03/2011, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; West Africa; Cocoa; Budget deficits; Remittances;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-10-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-10-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIG-2007-10-27 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-MON-2007-10-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .