Measuring Monetary Policy in Open Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norrbin, Stefan, 2001. "What Have We Learned from Empirical Tests of the Monetary Transmission Effect," Working Paper Series 121, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Artis, Michael & Ehrmann, Michael, 2006.
"The exchange rate - A shock-absorber or source of shocks? A study of four open economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 874-893, October.
- Artis, Michael J & Ehrmann, Michael, 2000. "The Exchange Rate - A Shock-Absorber or Source of Shocks? A Study of Four Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Michael Ehrmann, 2000. "The Exchange Rate -a Shock-Absorber or Source of Shocks? A Study of Four Open Economies," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 38, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Paolo Giordani, 2004. "Evaluating New‐Keynesian Models of a Small Open Economy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(s1), pages 713-733, September.
- Bagliano, Fabio C. & Favero, Carlo A., 1999.
"Information from financial markets and VAR measures of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 825-837, April.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carlo A. Favero, "undated". "Information from financial markets and VAR measures of monetary policy," Working Papers 135, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Luis Carranza & Jose E. Galdon‐Sanchez & Javier Gomez‐Biscarri, 2010.
"Understanding the Relationship between Financial Development and Monetary Policy,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 849-864, November.
- Luis Carranza & JosÃ© Enrique GaldÃ³n SÃ¡nchez & Javier GÃ³mez Biscarri, 2006. "Understanding the Relationship between Financial Development and Monetary Policy," Faculty Working Papers 14/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Magdalena Petrovska & Ljupka Georgievska, 2015. "Alternative indicator of monetary policy stance for Macedonia," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39, Bank for International Settlements.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giorgio Di Giorgio, 1999. "Monetary policy shocks and transmission in Italy: A VAR analysis," Economics Working Papers 446, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Magdalena Petrovska & Ljupka Georgievska, 2015. "Alternative Indicator of Monetary Policy Stance for Macedonia," Working Papers 2015-01, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-1998-11-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.