Household saving behaviour in the UK
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Banks & Sarah Smith, 1996. "Savings and wealth in the UK: evidence from micro-data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 37-64, January.
- Carvalho, Kátia & Nascimento, Mabel & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2000. "Ciclo de vida e motivações financeiras," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 393, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Berry, Stuart & Williams, Richard & Waldron, Matthew, 2009. "Household saving," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 49(3), pages 191-201.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996.
"The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households,"
1996-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 1998. "The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Working Paper Series 1998:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hochguertel, S. & van Soest, A., 1998. "The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Papers 1998:19, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1999.
"Some Costs and Benefits of Price Stability in the United Kingdom,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 133-198
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew G. Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1998. "Some Costs and Benefits of Price Stability in the United Kingdom," NBER Working Papers 6660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Boadway & David Wildasin, 1994. "Taxation and savings: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 19-63, August.
- Paxson, Christina, 1996. "Saving and growth: Evidence from micro data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 255-288, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:93/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.