Household saving behaviour in the UK
No Abstract available
|Date of creation:||26 Oct 1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The Institute for Fiscal Studies 7 Ridgmount Street LONDON WC1E 7AE|
Phone: (+44) 020 7291 4800
Fax: (+44) 020 7323 4780
Web page: http://www.ifs.org.uk
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: The Institute for Fiscal Studies 7 Ridgmount Street LONDON WC1E 7AE|
- James Banks & Sarah Smith, 1996. "Savings and wealth in the UK: evidence from micro-data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 37-64, January.
- Carvalho, Kátia & Nascimento, Mabel & Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2000. "Ciclo de vida e motivações financeiras," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 393, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Berry, Stuart & Williams, Richard & Waldron, Matthew, 2009. "Household saving," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 49(3), pages 191-201.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996.
"The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households,"
1996-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 1998. "The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Working Paper Series 1998:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hochguertel, S. & van Soest, A., 1998. "The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Papers 1998:19, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1999. "Some Costs and Benefits of Price Stability in the United Kingdom," NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 133-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew G. Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1998. "Some Costs and Benefits of Price Stability in the United Kingdom," NBER Working Papers 6660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Boadway & David Wildasin, 1994. "Taxation and savings: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 19-63, August.
- Paxson, Christina, 1996. "Saving and growth: Evidence from micro data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 255-288, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:93/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed