Single equation endogenous binary reponse models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laffers, Lukas, 2013. "Identification in Models with Discrete Variables," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Chesher & Konrad Smolinski, 2010. "Sharp identified sets for discrete variable IV models," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bellemare, Charles & Sebald, Alexander, 2011.
"Learning about a Class of Belief-Dependent Preferences without Information on Beliefs,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald, 2011. "Learning about a Class of Belief-Dependent Preferences without Information on Beliefs," Cahiers de recherche 1125, CIRPEE.
- Kaido, Hiroaki, 2016. "A dual approach to inference for partially identified econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 269-290.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:23/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .