Géographie du chômage des personnes d’origine africaine : pourquoi une si faible mobilité résidentielle ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2019:i:133:p:25-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Bonleu, 2019.
"Procedural Formalism and Social Networks in the Housing Market,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 133, pages 25-56.
- Antoine Bonleu, 2014. "Procedural Formalism and Social Networks in the Housing Market," Working Papers halshs-01178230, HAL.
- Antoine Bonleu, 2015. "Procedural Formalism and Social Networks in the Housing Market," AMSE Working Papers 1529, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Antoine Bonleu, 2019. "Procedural Formalism and Social Networks in the Housing Market," Post-Print hal-02080574, HAL.
- Nong Zhu & Cécile Batisse, 2011. "L'effet des politiques sociales sur l'emploi des nouveaux immigrants à Montréal :une analyse longitudinale et conjoncturelle," Working Papers halshs-00554261, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iep:wpidep:0810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yves Doazan to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.