International Multidimensional Comparisons of Inequality in Disposable Income and Access to Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N. Gravel & Patrick Moyes & B. Tarroux, 2005. "International multidimensional comparisons of inequality in disposable income and access to public goods," Post-Print hal-00160184, HAL.
- Patrick Moyes & Nicolas Gravel & B. Tarroux, 2005. "International multidimensional comparisons of inequality in disposable income and access to public goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00389589, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Decancq and Maria Ana Lugo, "undated". "Setting Weights in Multidimensional Indices of Well-Being," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp018, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsInequalities; Dominance; Multidimensional; International comparisons; Public Goods.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iep:wpidep:0506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .