Household Negotiation and Labor Supply: Evidence from the BHPS
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bárcena, Elena & Blázquez, Maite & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2016. "The socioeconomic gradient in health: The role of intra-household resource allocation," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2016/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Inmaculada Garcia & Jose Alberto Molina & Victor Manuel Montuenga, 2010. "Intra-family distribution of paid-work time," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 589-601.
- Tipper, Adam, 2010. "Economic models of the family and the relationship between economic status and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1567-1573, May.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2017. "Intra-household allocation of resources and decision-making. How important are in terms of individual well-being?," ThE Papers 17/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jeyle Ortiz Rodríguez, 2012. "Modelación de decisiones laborales de los padres y las madres de Nuevo León: aplicación de los modelos de negociación," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 35-74, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Supply; Collective Model; Sharing Rule; Marriage Market.;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iep:wpidep:0201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.