Selection of Boundedly Rational Firms and the Allocation of Resources
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2006. "Selection of Boundedly Rational Firms and the Allocation of Resources," CEPR Discussion Papers 5928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Guesnerie, 2001. "Short-Run Expectational Coordination: Fixed Versus Flexible Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 1115-1147.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Ly, 2007. "The charitable activities of terrorist organizations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 177-195, April.
- B. Peter Rosendorff & Todd Sandler, 2004. "Too Much of a Good Thing?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 48(5), pages 657-671, October.
- Quan Li, 2005. "Does Democracy Promote or Reduce Transnational Terrorist Incidents?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 49(2), pages 278-297, April.
More about this item
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:6259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .