Selection of Boundedly Rational Firms and the Allocation of Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2006. "Selection of Boundedly Rational Firms and the Allocation of Resources," IDEI Working Papers 417, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
Keywordsbounded rationality; credit allocation; evolution; selection; winner's curse;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-12-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2006-12-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .