How Can Latin America Help the World to Cope with Climate Change?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-09-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2014-09-08 (Central & South America)
- NEP-RES-2014-09-08 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:idb-pb-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .