Assessing the Impact of Cluster Policies: the case of the Arranjos Productivos Locais in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Claudio Pires & Tulio Cravo & Simon Lodato & Caio Piza, 2013.
"Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil,"
OVE Working Papers
0513, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Pires, Jose Claudio Linhares & Cravo, Tulio & Lodato, Simon & Piza, Caio, 2014. "Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4771, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hala El-Said & Mahmoud Al-Said & Chahir Zaki, 2015.
"Trade and access to finance of SMEs: is there a nexus?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(39), pages 4184-4199, August.
- Hala El-Said & Mahmoud Al-Said & Chahir Zaki, 2015. "Trade and Access to Finance of SMEs: is There a Nexus?," Working Papers 903, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2015.
- Boneu, Franco & Giuliodori, David & Maffioli, Alessandro & Rodríguez, Alejandro & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2014. "The spillover effects of the ICT cluster support in Córdoba," MPRA Paper 60307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster Policies; Brazil; Impact Evaluation; Panel Data; Fixed-effects;
All these keywords.
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:spdwps:1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Felipe Herrera Library (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.