Do Social Housing Programs Increase Poverty? An Empirical Analysis of Shelter Induced Poverty in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHousing Policy; Targeting; ABC; Poverty; Homeownership;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2011-01-23 (Central & South America)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:ovewps:0510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .