Incapacity to Pay or Moral Hazard? Public Mortgage Rates Delinquency in Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Marcano & Inder J. Ruprah, 2008.
"An Impact Evaluation of Chile's Progressive Housing Program,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2896, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luis Marcano & Inder J. Ruprah, 2008. "An Impact Evaluation of Chile’s Progressive Housing Program," OVE Working Papers 0608, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
More about this item
KeywordsMoral hazard; mortgages; delinquency rate; social housing programs; confounding bias.;
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:ovewps:0308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .