Chile's integration strategy : is there room for improvement ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaclicever, Dayna, 2018. "Beyond the copper sector: Chile’s engagement in international production networks," Comercio Internacional 139, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Alfonso Dingemans, 2016. "El fin de una etapa exitosa. Los TLC en la estrategia comercial de Chile," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(34), pages 151-172, January-J.
- Manuel Orozco & Rachel Fedewa, 2007. "Leveraging efforts on remittances and financial intermediation," INTAL Working Papers 1448, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2008. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity growth: evidence for Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4730, The World Bank.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity: Evidence for Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 305-321.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2010.
"Beyond the average effects: The distributional impacts of export promotion programs in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Beyond The Average Effects: The Distributional Impacts of Export Promotion Programs in Developing Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36718, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2012. "Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, pages 37-68.
- Eduardo Fernández Arias & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2010. "Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?," Business School Working Papers 2010-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Beyond The Average Effects: The Distributional Impacts of Export Promotion Programs in Developing Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3169, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPOLITICA DE INTEGRACION; INTEGRACION REGIONAL; POLITICA COMERCIAL; EXPORTACIONES; INTEGRACION FISICA;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:intalp:1442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.