Healthy to Work: The Impact of Free Public Healthcare on Health Status and Labor Supply in Jamaica
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doi, Yoko & McKenzie, David & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Who you train matters: Identifying combined effects of financial education on migrant households," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 39-55.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2007. "Emigration, Labor Supply, and Earnings in Mexico," NBER Chapters,in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 289-328 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun A. Golding & Katherine J. Curtis, 2013. "Migration and rural development: resettlement, remittances and amenities," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 6, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Erika Ruiz Sandoval, 2006. "Latinoamericanos con Destino a Europa: Migración, Remesas y Codesarrollo como Temas Emergentes en la Relación UE-AL," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 06-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Policy; Health Insurance; Labor supply; Health Insurance Coverage; health Care Services; Public Health System; Healthcare Access; Labor Market Outcomes; health policy; health insurance;
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:7970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.