The Impact of Training Policies in Argentina: An Evaluation of Proyecto Joven
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Alzuá & Pablo Brassiolo, 2006. "The Impact of Training policies in Argentina: An Evaluation of Proyecto Joven," OVE Working Papers 1506, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Rinne, Ulf, 2015. "An Assessment of the Youth Employment Inventory and Implications for Germany's Development Policy," IZA Research Reports 67, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Verónica Escudero & Jochen Kluve & Elva López Mourelo & Clemente Pignatti, 2019.
"Active Labour Market Programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from a Meta-Analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(12), pages 2644-2661, December.
- Escudero, Verónica & Kluve, Jochen & López Mourelo, Elva & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017. "Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evicence from a meta analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 715, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Escudero, Veronica & Kluve, Jochen & Mourelo, Elva López & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017. "Active Labour Market Programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from a Meta Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11039, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Escudero, Verónica. & Kluve, Jochen. & López Mourelo, Elva. & Pignatti, Clemente., 2017. "Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean evidence from a meta analysis," ILO Working Papers 994970193302676, International Labour Organization.
- Kluve, Jochen., 2016. "A review of the effectiveness of active labour market programmes with a focus on Latin America and the Caribbean," ILO Working Papers 994901193402676, International Labour Organization.
- Francisca Henriquez, 2009. "Microcrédito y su Impacto: Un Acercamiento con Datos Chilenos," OVE Working Papers 0309, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Ucw, 2011. "Understanding the Brazilian success in reducing child labour: empirical evidence and policy lessons. Drawing policy lessons from the Brazilian experience," UCW Working Paper 55, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Veronica González & Pablo Ibarrarán & Alessandro Maffioli & Sandra Rozo, 2009.
"The Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Dominican Republic,"
OVE Working Papers
0509, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Gonzalez Diez, Verónica M. & Ibarrarán, Pablo & Maffioli, Alessandro & Rozo, Sandra, 2011. "The Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Dominican Republic," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3017, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468392 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:3019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.