Monetary Convergence on the Road to EMU: Conceptual Issues for Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Monetary Convergence on the Road to EMU: Conceptual Issues for Eastern Europe," Post-Print halshs-00259695, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2007. "Monetary Convergence on the Road to EMU: Conceptual Issues for Eastern Europe," Post-Print halshs-00259426, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Nenovsky, Nikolay & MIlev, Jeko, 2014. "Bulgarian Welfare System (1989 – 2014) During the Transition and the Crisis," MPRA Paper 62039, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional and monetary convergence; Eastern Europe;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:35-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .