ICT adoption and productivity in developing countries: new firm level evidence from Brazil and India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Basant, Rakesh & Commander, Simon & Harrison, Rupert & Menezes-Filho, Naercio, 2006. "ICT Adoption and Productivity in Developing Countries: New Firm Level Evidence from Brazil and India," IZA Discussion Papers 2294, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000.
"The Resurgence of Growth in the Late 1990s: Is Information Technology the Story?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002.
"Information Technology and the U.S. Productivity Revival: What Do the Industry Data Say?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1559-1576, December.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Information technology and the U.S. productivity revival: what do the industry data say?," Staff Reports 115, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Ketteni & Constantina Kottaridi & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2015. "Information and communication technology and foreign direct investment: interactions and contributions to economic growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1525-1539, June.
- Andrea Lucchesi & Matthew A. Cole & Robert J. R. Elliot & Naercio A. Menezes-Filho, 2016. "Determinants Of Environmental Innovation In Brazilian Manufacturing Industries," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 143, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aboal D. & Tacsir E., 2015.
"Innovation and productivity in services and manufacturing : The role of ICT investment,"
MERIT Working Papers
012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Diego Aboal & Ezequiel Tacsir, 2015. "Innovation and Productivity in Services and Manufacturing: The Role of ICT Investment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7381, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Basant, Rakesh & Sharma, Shruti, 2014. "ICT Adoption and Organizational Change in Public and Private Enterprises," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-01-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Anissa Chaibi & Adel Ben Youssef & Leila Peltier-Ben Aoun, 2015. "E-Skills, Brains And Performance Of The Firms: ICT And Ability Of Firms To Conduct Successful Projects In Luxembourg," Post-Print halshs-01068225, HAL.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:03:y:2011:i:01:n:s1793812011000338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Kossaï & Patrick Piget, 2012. "Utilisation des technologies de l'information et des communications (TIC) et performance économique des PME Tunisiennes :une étude économétrique," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(3), pages 305-328.
- repec:idb:brikps:71298 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "Harnessing Competitiveness for Stronger Inclusive Growth : Bangladesh Second Investment Climate Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8025, The World Bank.
More about this item
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .