Radio Frequency Identification Tagging as a Mechanism of Creating a Viable Producer's Brand in the Cattle Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Keithly G., 2004. "Trends in the U.S. Sheep Industry," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33681, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngai, E.W.T. & Suk, F.F.C. & Lo, S.Y.Y., 2008. "Development of an RFID-based sushi management system: The case of a conveyor-belt sushi restaurant," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 630-645, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbrand marketing; provenance assurance; radio frequency identification (RFID); traceability.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2006-04-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2006-04-22 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:mpaper:05-mrp8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .