Analysis of the Berlin Accord Reforms of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce A. Babcock & John C. Beghin & Samarendu Mohanty & Frank H. Fuller & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Sudhir Chaudhary & Phillip Kaus & Cheng Fang & Chad E. Hart & Karen Kovarik, 1999. "Analysis of the Berlin Accord Reforms of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-bp24, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:141-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Tong & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998.
"China'S Rural Household Demand For Fruit And Vegetables,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Han, Tong & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998. "China's Rural Household Demand for Fruit and Vegetables," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 141-150, July.
- Carter, Colin A & Zhong, Fu-Ning, 1991.
"China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 791-814, July.
- Carter, Colin A., 1986. "China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50687, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:113-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wailes, Eric J. & Fang, Cheng & Tuan, Francis C., 1998. "U.S.-China Agricultural Trade: Constraints And Potential," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Hayes, Dermot J., 1997. "The Chinese Market For U.S. Pork Exports," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29173, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binfield, Julian C.R. & Adams, Gary M. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Young, Robert E., II, 2002. "A Stochastic Analysis of Proposals for the New US Farm Bill," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24913, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Benjamin, Catherine & Gueguen, Chantal & Houee, Magalie, 2003. "World Cereals Markets Under Alternative Common Agricultural Policy Reforms," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25913, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:99-bp24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .