Adaptive Policy Simulation Model to Analyze Price Reforms for Lithuanian Food and Agricultural Products, An
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mergos, G. & Stoforos, C. & Mishev, P. & Ivanova, N., 2001. "Analysing agricultural policy reforms under transition in Bulgaria," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 475-493, October.
- George Mergos & Pavlos Karadeloglou & Chrysostomos Stoforos, 1999.
"Exploring the Impact of Agricultural Price and Trade Policy Reform under Transition in Albania,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 103-127, May.
- Mergos, George & Karadeloglou, Pavlos & Stoforos, Chrysostomos, 1999. "Exploring the Impact of Agricultural Price and Trade Policy Reform under Transition in Albania," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 103-127.
- Shaffer, Creg V., 1992. "Analysis of consumption and expenditure for Lithuanian households: using budget survey data," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000018172, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Meyers, William H. & Kazlauskiene, Natalija & Krisciukaitiene, Irena, 2005. "Prospects and Challenges in Lithuanian Agricultural Markets After EU Accession," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24602, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:91-br1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.