Buying Ecological Services: Nature's Harmonies, Fragmented Reserves and the Agricultural Extensification Debate
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; environmental policy; spatial externalities; Wirtinger's inequality.;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-12-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-12-01 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:08-wp482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .