Report NEP-ENV-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breen, James P., 2008. "Controlling Greenhouse Gas Emissions by means of Tradable Emissions Permits and the Implications for Irish Farmers," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6498, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:ags:umamwp:42124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benson, Verel W., 2008. "Evaluating Economic and Environmental Benefits of Soil and Water Conservation Measures Applied in Missouri," FAPRI-MU Report Series 44774, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- Item repec:ags:umamwp:42129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ags:umamwp:42127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Venot, Jean-Philippe & Sharma, Bharat R. & Rao, K. V. G. K., 2008. "The lower Krishna Basin trajectory: relationships between basin development and downstream environmental degradation," IWMI Research Reports H041463, International Water Management Institute.
- David A. Hennessy & Harvey E. Lapan, 2008. "Buying Ecological Services: Nature's Harmonies, Fragmented Reserves and the Agricultural Extensification Debate," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp482, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Carpenter, Brent, 2008. "A Farm Level Economic Analysis of Wildlife Habitat Buffers in Missouri," FAPRI-MU Report Series 37773, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2008. "Tradable Permits in Developing Countries: Evidence from air pollution in Santiago, Chile," Working Papers in Economics 326, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "BEHAVIOURS OF CONSERVATION ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPLICATIONS. Analysis based on New (and not so new) Institutional Economics," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 6185, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Haimanti Bhattacharya & Dan Osgood, 2008. "Index Insurance and Common Property Pastures," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_21, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benson, Verel W., 2008. "Upper White Watershed Integrated Economic and Environmental Management Project," FAPRI-MU Report Series 44514, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- Buszko-Briggs, Malgorzata & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas, 2008. "Valuing Changes in Forest Biodiversity," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-17, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kurt Niquidet & Brad Stennes & G.Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Bio-energy from Mountain Pine Beetle Timber and Forest Residuals: The Economics Story," Working Papers 2008-11, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Item repec:ags:umamwp:42128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lange, Ian, 2008. "Contract Parameters' Impacts on Coal Prices," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-26, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.