Harmonising and Matching IPR Holders at IP Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glomm, Gerhard & John, Andrew, 2002. "Homelessness and labor markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 591-606, September.
- Marah A. Curtis & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Nancy Reichman, 2011. "Life Shocks and Homelessness," NBER Working Papers 16826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Early, Dirk W., 2005. "An empirical investigation of the determinants of street homelessness," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 27-47, March.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990.
"The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," Working Papers 621, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Mark Wooden & Andrew Bevitt & Abraham Chigavazira & Nancy Greer & Guy Johnson & Eoin Killackey & Julie Moschion & Rosanna Scutella & Yi-Ping Tseng & Nicole Watson, 2012. "Introducing ‘Journeys Home’," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 45(3), pages 368-378, September.
- Suzanne Fitzpatrick & Julie Christian, 2006. "Comparing Homelessness Research in the US and Britain," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 313-333.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Christina D'Addio, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Disadvantage: Mobility or Immobility Across Generations?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 52, OECD Publishing.
- Honig, Marjorie & Filer, Randall K, 1993. "Causes of Intercity Variation in Homelessness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 248-255, March.
- O'Flaherty, Brendan, 2004. "Wrong person and wrong place: for homelessness, the conjunction is what matters," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Peter Whiteford, 2010. "The Australian Tax‐Transfer System: Architecture and Outcomes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 528-544, December.
- Allgood, Sam & Moore, Myra L. & Warren, Ronald Jr., 1997. "The Duration of Sheltered Homelessness in a Small City," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 60-80, March.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Rondinelli, Concetta, 2010.
"The (mis)specification of discrete duration models with unobserved heterogeneity: A Monte Carlo study,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 1-13, November.
- Concetta Rondinelli & Cheti Nicoletti, 2009. "The (mis)specification of discrete duration models with unobserved heterogeneity: a Monte Carlo study," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 705, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:9:1334-1338_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodman, Sarena & Messeri, Peter & O’Flaherty, Brendan, 2014. "Reprint of “How effective homelessness prevention impacts the length of shelter spells”," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 101-108.
- Liliane Bonnal & Denis Fougère & Anne Sérandon, 1997. "Evaluating the Impact of French Employment Policies on Individual Labour Market Histories," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 683-713.
- Goodman, Sarena & Messeri, Peter & O’Flaherty, Brendan, 2014. "How effective homelessness prevention impacts the length of shelter spells," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 55-62.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:11:1651-1657_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Watson & Mark Wooden, 2014. "Re-engaging with survey non-respondents: evidence from three household panels," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(2), pages 499-522, February.
- Gonul, F. & Srinivasan, K., 1993. "Consumer Purchase Behavior in a frequently Bought Product Category: Estimation Issues and Managerial Insights from a Hazard Function Model with Heterogeneity," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 93-1, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Allgood, Sam & Warren, Ronald Jr., 2003. "The duration of homelessness: evidence from a national survey," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 273-290, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPatent; trademark; design right; plant breeder’s right; harmonizing; name cleaning; Patstat;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2014-11-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2014-11-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2014n15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.