New Co-operatives in China: An Indigenous Model of Social Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Social enterprise; Land-based shareholding co-operative; Real type co-operative model; Path-depency; Resource-depency;
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2010-03-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hva:wpssce:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonja Wuyts). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hikulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .