A Confidence Corridor for Sparse Longitudinal Data Curves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Cierco-Ayrolles & Alain Croquette & Céline Delmas, 2003. "Computing the Distribution of the Maximum of Gaussian Random Processes," Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 427-438, December.
- Yao, Fang, 2007. "Asymptotic distributions of nonparametric regression estimators for longitudinal or functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 40-56, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Beran, Jan & Liu, Haiyan, 2016. "Estimation of eigenvalues, eigenvectors and scores in FDA models with dependent errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 218-233.
- Qian Huang & Jinhong You & Liwen Zhang, 2022. "Efficient inference of longitudinal/functional data models with time‐varying additive structure," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 49(2), pages 744-771, June.
- Andrew M. Ross, 2010. "Computing Bounds on the Expected Maximum of Correlated Normal Variables," Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 111-138, March.
- Yuliana Linke & Igor Borisov & Pavel Ruzankin & Vladimir Kutsenko & Elena Yarovaya & Svetlana Shalnova, 2022. "Universal Local Linear Kernel Estimators in Nonparametric Regression," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(15), pages 1-28, July.
- Zhu, Hongxiao & Morris, Jeffrey S. & Wei, Fengrong & Cox, Dennis D., 2017. "Multivariate functional response regression, with application to fluorescence spectroscopy in a cervical pre-cancer study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 88-101.
- Degras, David, 2008. "Asymptotics for the nonparametric estimation of the mean function of a random process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2976-2980, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLongitudinal data; confidence band; Karhunen-LoÃ¨ve LÂ² representation; local linear estimator; extreme value; double sum; strong approximation;
All these keywords.
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RDC-Team The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask RDC-Team to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.