Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joe Neeman, 2014. "A law of large numbers for weighted plurality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(1), pages 99-109, January.
- Olle Haggstrom & Gil Kalai & Elchanan Mossel, 2004. "A Law of Large Numbers for Weighted Majority," Discussion Paper Series dp363, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Beigman, Eyal, 2010. "Simple games with many effective voters," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 15-22, January.
More about this item
Keywordssocial choice; information aggregation; Arrow's theorem; simple games; the Shapley-Shubik power index; threshold phenomena;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2004-06-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DCM-2004-06-07 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .