Minimally Disproportional Representation: Generalized Entropy and Stolarsky Mean-Divisor Methods of Apportionment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luc Lauwers & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2008. "Minimally disproportional representation: generalized entropy and Stolarsky Mean-Divisor Methods of Apportionment," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0819, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biró, Péter & Kóczy, László Á. & Sziklai, Balázs, 2015.
"Fair apportionment in the view of the Venice Commission’s recommendation,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 32-41.
- László Á. Kóczy & Balázs Sziklai & Péter Biró, 2013. "Fair Apportionment in the View of the Venice Commission's Recommendation," Working Paper Series 1302, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Peter Biro & Laszlo A. Koczy & Balazs Sziklai, 2013. "Fair Apportionment in the View of the Venice Commission's Recommendation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1338, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Wada, Junichiro, 2012. "A divisor apportionment method based on the Kolm–Atkinson social welfare function and generalized entropy," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 243-247.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:200824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .