Was Civil War Surgery Effective?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscivil war; surgery; treatment effect;
- N31 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N41 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2016-11-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2016-11-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Medicine in the American Civil War in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:htr:hcecon:444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Conning). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dhcunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .