A Bias-Corrected Estimation for Dynamic Panel Models in Small Samples
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2010. "The effects of dynamic feedbacks on LS and MM estimator accuracy in panel data models: Some additional results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 202-208, November.
- Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2016.
"Bias Correction Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects,"
70628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2016. "Bias Correction Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 72587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized method of moments; bias correction; panel data;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2006-08-12 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-08-12 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d06-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .