Report NEP-ECM-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroaki Chigira & Taku Yamamoto, 2006. "A Bias-Corrected Estimation for Dynamic Panel Models in Small Samples," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-177, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Elena Pesavento, 2006. "Near-optimal Unit Root Test with Stationary Covariate with Better Finite Sample Size," Emory Economics 0606, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ralph D. Snyder & Anne B. Koehler, 2006. "Incorporating a Tracking Signal into State Space Models for Exponential Smoothing," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- L. Israelsen & J. McDonald, . "Measurement error and the distribution of income," Working Papers 2000-18, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- In Choi & Timothy K. Chue, 2006. "Subsampling-Based Tests of Stock-Return Predictability," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-178, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Niels Framroze Møller, 2006. "Linking Simple Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector AutoRegressive Model: Some Illustrative Examples," Discussion Papers 06-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aldrich, John, 2006. "Keynes among the statisticians," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0611, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.