Cointegration, Integration, and Long-Term Forcasting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Paprzycki & Kyoji Fukao, 2005. "The Extent and History of Foreign Direct Investment in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-84, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ralph Paprzycki, 2004. "What Caused the Recent Surge of FDI into Japan?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-31, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ralph Paprzycki & Kyoji Fukao, 2004. "Overcoming economic stagnation in Japan: The importance of total factor productivity and the potential contribution of foreign direct investment," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-39, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting; Cointegration; Integration;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2006-04-08 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-04-08 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2006-04-08 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d05-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .