Income Inequality and Evaluation of Tax Effect on Redistribution of Income in Japan 1984-2004
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-04-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2012-04-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2012-04-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd11-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .