Report NEP-LTV-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raymundo Campos & Gerado Esquivel & Nora Lustig, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Mexico, 1989-2010," Working Papers 1201, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Mussida, Chiara & Picchio, Matteo, 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap by Education in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2012. "What Explains the Gender Earnings Gap in Self-Employment? A Decomposition Analysis with German Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Loayza, Norman & Rigolini, Jamele & Llorente, Gonzalo, 2012. "Do Middle Classes Bring Institutional Reforms?," IZA Discussion Papers 6430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Georgellis, Yannis, 2012. "Back to Baseline in Britain: Adaptation in the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 6426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ximing Yue & Jing Xu, 2012. "Income Inequality and Evaluation of Tax Effect on Redistribution of Income in Japan 1984-2004," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-230, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maarten GOOS & Alan MANNING & Anna SALOMONS, 2011. "Explaining job polarization: the roles of technology, offshoring and institutions," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.34, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Budría, Santiago & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2012. "Income Comparisons and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 6419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robalino, David A. & Rawlings, Laura & Walker, Ian, 2012. "Building social protection and labor systems : concepts and operational implications," Social Protection Discussion Papers 67608, The World Bank.