Preferences over the Fair Division of Goods: Information, Good, and Sample Effects in a Health Context
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeremiah Hurely & Neil Buckley & Katherine Cuff & Mita Giacomini & David Cameron, 2009. "Preferences over the Fair Division of Goods: Information, Good, and Sample Effects in a Health Context," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-01, McMaster University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hole, Arne Risa, 2008.
"Modelling heterogeneity in patients' preferences for the attributes of a general practitioner appointment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1078-1094, July.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007. "Modelling Heterogeneity in Patients' Preferences for the Attributes of a General Practitioner Appointment," Working Papers 022cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributive justice; equity; resource allocation; health care;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpa:wpaper:200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chepaca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .