Getting Hitched: The Equilibrium Marriage Market Behaviour of a British Cohort
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Alfred Galichon, 2014.
"Personality Traits and the Marriage Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(6), pages 1271-1319.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Personality Traits and the Marriage Market," Working Papers 2012/41, Maastricht School of Management.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Galichon, Alfred, 2012. "Personality Traits and the Marriage Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Dupuy & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Personality traits and the marriage market," Working Papers hal-01070393, HAL.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Personality traits and the marriage market," Sciences Po publications 6943, Sciences Po.
- Pieter Gautier & Michael Svarer & Coen Teulings, 2005. "Testing for Additive Outliers in Seasonally Integrated Time Series," Economics Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kai A. Konrad & Kjell Erik Lommerud, 2010.
"Love and taxes - and matching institutions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 919-940, August.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Working Papers in Economics 03/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2010. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Munich Reprints in Economics 22079, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and Taxes - and Matching Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsMarriage; Assortative Mating;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hol:holodi:0412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claire Blackman). General contact details of provider: http://www.rhul.ac.uk/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.