Analysing External Demand for the Hong Kong-Dollar Currency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth S. Chan, 2001. "Currency Substitution between Hong Kong Dollar and Renminbi in South China," Working Papers 022001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Calza & Andrea Zaghini, 2016.
"Shoe-Leather Costs in the Euro Area and the Foreign Demand for Euro Banknotes,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(1), pages 231-246, March.
- Calza, Alessandro & Zaghini, Andrea, 2015. "Shoe-leather costs in the euro area and the foreign demand for euro banknotes," Working Paper Series 1824, European Central Bank.
- Alessandro Calza & Andrea Zaghini, 2015. "Shoe-leather costs in the euro area and the foreign demand for euro banknotes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1039, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz, 2013.
"Currency movements within and outside a currency union: The case of Germany and the euro area,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 393-401.
- Seitz, Franz & Rösl, Gerhard & Bartzsch, Nikolaus, 2011. "Currency movements within and outside a currency union: The case of Germany and the euro area," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 30, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Feige, Edgar L., 2012. "The myth of the “cashless society”: How much of America’s currency is overseas?," MPRA Paper 42169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHong Kong; Currency Demand; Money Demand; Currency Circulation;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .