The structure and the evolution of essential patents for standards: Lessons from three IT standards
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2015.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(3), pages 547-586.
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," IDEI Working Papers 803, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 13 Mar 2014.
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," TSE Working Papers 13-441, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 13 Mar 2014.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," NBER Working Papers 19664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TSUKADA Naotoshi & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Standards as a Knowledge Source for R&D: A first look at their incidence and impacts based on the inventor survey and patent bibliographic data," Discussion papers 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- SHIMBO Tomoyuki & NAGAOKA Sadao & TSUKADA Naotoshi, 2015. "Dynamic Effects of Patent Pools: Evidence from inter-generational competition in optical disk industry," Discussion papers 15132, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
Keywordsstandard; essential patent; continuations;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:iirwps:06-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.