Triple implementation by sharing mechanisms in production economics with unequal labor skill
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186|
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhaskar Dutta & Arunava Sen & Rajiv Vohra, 1994. "Nash implementation through elementary mechanisms in economic environments," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 173-203, December.
- Kaplan, Todd R & Wettstein, David, 2000. "Surplus Sharing with a Two-State Mechanism," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 399-409, May.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Maniquet, Francois, 1996. "Fair allocation with unequal production skills: The No Envy approach to compensation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-93, August.
- Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Tatamitani, Yoshikatsu & Yamato, Takehiko, 1999. "Characterizing Natural Implementability: The Fair and Walrasian Correspondences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 271-293, August.
- Eric Maskin, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38.
- Eric Maskin, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1829, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Akira Yamada & Naoki Yoshihara, 2008. "Mechanism design for a solution to the tragedy of commons," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 11(4), pages 253-270, February.
- Akira Yamada & Naoki Yoshihara, 2002. "A Mechanism Design for a Solution to the Tragedy of Commons," Discussion Paper Series a424, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hong, Lu, 1995. "Nash Implementation in Production Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(3), pages 401-417, May.
- Roemer John E. & Silvestre Joaquim, 1993. "The Proportional Solution for Economies with Both Private and Public Ownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 426-444, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.