Triple implementation by sharing mechanisms in production economics with unequal labor skill
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186|
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhaskar Dutta & Arunava Sen & Rajiv Vohra, 1994. "Nash implementation through elementary mechanisms in economic environments," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 173-203, December.
- Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Tatamitani, Yoshikatsu & Yamato, Takehiko, 1999. "Characterizing Natural Implementability: The Fair and Walrasian Correspondences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 271-293, August.
- Hong, Lu, 1995. "Nash Implementation in Production Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(3), pages 401-17, May.
- Roemer John E. & Silvestre Joaquim, 1993. "The Proportional Solution for Economies with Both Private and Public Ownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 426-444, April.
- Akira Yamada & Naoki Yoshihara, 2002.
"A Mechanism Design for a Solution to the Tragedy of Commons,"
Discussion Paper Series
a424, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Akira Yamada & Naoki Yoshihara, 2008. "Mechanism design for a solution to the tragedy of commons," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 11(4), pages 253-270, February.
- Kaplan, Todd R & Wettstein, David, 2000. "Surplus Sharing with a Two-State Mechanism," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 399-409, May.
- Eric Maskin, 1999. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Maniquet, Francois, 1996. "Fair allocation with unequal production skills: The No Envy approach to compensation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-93, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.