Real and Imagined Threats to the Welfare State
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- N32 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-06-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2016-06-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hiasdp:hias-e-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ashitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .