Report NEP-PBE-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wian Boonzaaier & Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Matikka & Jukka Pirttilä, 2016. "How do small firms respond to tax schedule discontinuities? Evidence from South African tax registers," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juzhong Zhuang & Shi Li, 2016. "Understanding the Recent Trend of Income Inequality in China," Working Papers 196, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Quinn, Christopher, 2015. "Taxing pensions and retirement benefits in Germany," MEA discussion paper series 201510, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Alisdair McKay & Ricardo Reis, 2016. "Optimal Automatic Stabilizers," NBER Working Papers 22359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kayis-Kumar, Ann, 2015. "Taxing cross-border intercompany transactions: are financing activities fungible?," MPRA Paper 71615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balazs Kiraly & Andras Simonovits, 2016. "Saving and taxation in a voluntary pension system: Toward an agent-based model," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1606, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- LINDERT, Peter H., 2016. "Real and Imagined Threats to the Welfare State," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-30, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Garcia-Medina Cecilia & Jean-Francois Wen, 2016. "Income Instability and Fiscal Progression," Working Papers 2016-07, Banco de México.
- Michael P. Keane & Nada Wasi, 2016. "Labour Supply: the Roles of Human Capital and the Extensive Margin," Economics Papers 2016-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Simone Moriconi, 2016. "Taxation, industry integration and production efficiency," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def043, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016. "Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions?," CAMA Working Papers 2016-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Libo Xu & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Switching with Time-Varying Volatilities," Working Papers 2016-34, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 13 Jun 2016.
- Alejandro Esteller & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2016. "Taxing high-income earners: tax avoidance and mobility," IFS Working Papers W16/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2016. "Implementing Tax Coordination and Harmonization through Voluntary Commitment," Working Papers 201612, CERDI.
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2016. "Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up? Reconcilling the Effects of Tax and Transfer Shocks on Output," IMK Working Paper 169-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Italo Gutierrez, 2015. "Job Insecurity, Unemployment Insurance and On-the-Job Search: Evidence from Older American Workers," Working Papers 1085-1, RAND Corporation.