Mandatory Labelling or Import Ban?: Two-Country Trade with Biotechnology Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Global Resources and Eco-labels: a Neutrality Result," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 735-743, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbiotechnology; genetically modified organisms; mandatory labelling; import ban; credence goods;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2003-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library) or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .