Contract Law 2.0: «Smart» Contracts as the Beginning of the End of Classic Contract Law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Meissner & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2012. "Regional balance of technology transfer and innovation in transitional economy: empirical evidence from Russia," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 38-71.
- G. M.P. Swann, 2009. "The Economics of Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13211, April.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Irina Kouznetsova, 2009. "Innovation in the Russian Economy: Stagnation before Crisis?," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 3(2), pages 28-46.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatyana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud, 2010. "Analysis of Innovation Modes in the Russian Economy: Methodological Approaches and First Results," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 4(3), pages 18-30.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Daniele Archibugi, 2001. "Pavitt'S Taxonomy Sixteen Years On: A Review Article," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 415-425.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2001. "The Determinants Of The Adoption Of Advanced Manufacturing Technology," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 377-414.
More about this item
Keywordscontract; obligation; Blockchain; Bitcoin; Smart contract.;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2017-01-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-01-08 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:71/law/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .