The Academic Study In The 1990s And 2000s Of The History And Practice Of Awarding Academic Degrees And Titles In Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & S, Lothlorien, 2001. "Understanding the Demand for Travel: It's Not Purely 'Derived'," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5bh2d8mh, University of California Transportation Center.
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; universities; academic degrees; scholarly certification; thesis; review; legislation; historiography;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-05-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2014-05-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2014-05-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:46hum2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .